I am current 4 months behind on my loan and facing repossession can you help

I might be able to help you. Without knowing your exact situation, I would suggest that you apply for automobile refinancing. If you have enough equity in your car, you may be able to pay off the past due amount. Apply for Automobile Refinancing now.