I have a car that my ex husband is finacing and I need to get it financd in my name in 90 days my credit is not great is this something that you do?

You should consider getting auto refinancing. You can refinance it from your ex husbands name into your name. You will also need to change the names on the title at the time of the refinancing. To read about our auto refinancing program, please go here

Auto Refinancing